среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

SAMPLETRON COMBI DOWNLOAD

I can access all of the instruments in all of the folders except the presets folder, which is where all the combis are. This is a hell of a lot of software for so few sounds I have a TON of combi patches in my computer ikmp files and they are in the presets folder that is in the instruments folder. Someone else will be able to comment on the precise folders used in OSX, but I'm a bit surprised that there is a single Presets folder. On Windows, each product has its own Presets folder. Yes, I can see by your screen shot that I'm looking in the right place and they are not there. I found the sounds that I failed to download. sampletron combi

Uploader: Tojazil
Date Added: 11 June 2004
File Size: 62.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94691
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I think the combis are not in the right place on my computer. Same thing back in the ST browser.

Perhaps you could try reinstalling one of the products and see where the installer puts that folder? How do I load the saved one back in when I'm using it as a plug in in ProTools? I'm not at the studio now, but I will check for that tonight. If not then thMP cannot find the Combis in the expected sampletroon location. Thank you for that.

There's the little down arrow that, when you hit it, you can "refresh combi list. Skip to content IK Multimedia. Yes, I can see by your screen shot that I'm looking in the right place and they are not there. Thanks for being here, even when no one answers Something is wrong, and I won't be surprised if it's me, but I tried to buy an orchestra and I got a couple of french horns and a flute and and oboe I'm sure I did something wrong during the download I think I have eight.

On Windows, each product has its samplwtron Presets folder. I can access all of the instruments in all sampletfon the folders except the presets folder, which is where all the combis are. As no-one with a Mac has yet responded then the best thing to do is raise a Technical Support ticket for some one to one help. I have a TON of combi patches in my computer ikmp files and they are in the presets folder that is in the instruments folder.

IK Multimedia • ST not loading combis [Resolved]

Or, you can raise a Technical Support ticket for some one to one help. I got samletron the sounds loaded. Anyway, do you see the other Combis when you click on the arrow to the right of samoletron Combi name or "Load Combi"?

This is just a prompt that you can load a Combi a combination of one to 16 instruments and their settings. If you have loaded a Combi then its name will appear there oddly, I've just seen that the Combi name is NOT saved here when I save, close and re-open the project.

IK Multimedia. Musicians First

I will search for the combis. Someone with a Mac will need to post here where locations on their system, for comparison. This is going to sound crazy From what I can tell, sampletronn shouldn't change anything, but I will also try in Miro.

sampletron combi

This is a hell of a lot of software for so few sounds I found the sounds that I failed to download. I bash my head in trying to figure stuff out and it's only when I bitch about it publicly that I figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Eligibility Check

Thanks for the help. After the other Sounds downloads and installs, can you see now all the Instruments and Child presets in the Browser? Still can't figure out how to load the combi's yet. And thanks for the tech support ticket.

sampletron combi

I could see the folders for the combis, but I couldn't get into them from the browser. I finally got ST and Miro working, but I have very few sounds available in them.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий